This structure features an inverted double cone structure. The steel struts that support the structure are hidden by the fabric, achieving a very clean and lightweight look. Examples of inverted cones in FabriTec’s body of work are exemplified in almost every category of structure from airports to sporting venues. Check out the recently completed Memphis International Airport walkway project, or the retail project, Del Amo Fashion Center.
- FabriTec Structures to Rebuild Signature Air Tampa Canopy
- FabriTec Structures Offers Anatomy Of A Tension Structure Continuing Education Course
- ‘Construction in Focus’ Publishes 6-page Feature on FabriTec Structures
- FabriTec Structures To Exhibit At AIA Conference 2019
- Minnesota United FC hosts grand opening game at Allianz Field