This structure features an inverted double cone structure. The steel struts that support the structure are hidden by the fabric, achieving a very clean and lightweight look. Examples of inverted cones in FabriTec’s body of work are exemplified in almost every category of structure from airports to sporting venues. Check out the recently completed Memphis International Airport walkway project, or the retail project, Del Amo Fashion Center.
- FabriTec Structures Wins IFAI International Achievement Award For Greater Rochester International Airport
- FabriTec Structures Wins IFAI International Achievement Award For Allianz Field
- FabriTec Structures to Rebuild Signature Air Tampa Canopy
- Allianz Field Featured On The Cover Of Modern Steel Construction
- FabriTec Structures Offers Anatomy Of A Tension Structure Continuing Education Course