The Phoenix Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building, University of Arizona has received The Architect’s Newspaper 2018 Best of Design Award for Education. FabriTec Structures provided a series of tensile membrane structures covering the courtyard of the CO Architects designed building. The cable-supported fabric structures consist of 9,269 square feet of PTFE membrane.
- FabriTec Structures’ COVID-19 Update
- FabriTec Structures Begins Carrier Dome Roof Construction
- FabriTec Structures Completes Pair Of Tensile Membrane Structures At Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- FabriTec Structures Begins Construction On Tensile Membrane Canopy At Seaplane Lagoon Ferry Terminal
- FabriTec Structures Wins IFAI International Achievement Award For Greater Rochester International Airport