The Phoenix Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building, University of Arizona has received The Architect’s Newspaper 2018 Best of Design Award for Education. FabriTec Structures provided a series of tensile membrane structures covering the courtyard of the CO Architects designed building. The cable-supported fabric structures consist of 9,269 square feet of PTFE membrane.
- Phoenix Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building Receives 2018 Best of Design Award for Education
- FabriTec Structures Wrapping Up Construction Of DFW Airport TEXRail Station At Terminal B
- FabriTec Structures Completes Tensile Membrane Structure At Greater Rochester International Airport
- FabriTec Project At Caltech Featured In ENR California Best Projects 2018
- FabriTec Structures Completes Tensile Membrane Structures At Toyota Stadium