The Phoenix Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building, University of Arizona has received The Architect’s Newspaper 2018 Best of Design Award for Education. FabriTec Structures provided a series of tensile membrane structures covering the courtyard of the CO Architects designed building. The cable-supported fabric structures consist of 9,269 square feet of PTFE membrane.
- FabriTec Structures Awarded Contract for Retractable Canopy At Luxury Hotel
- New Home Depot Backyard Fabric Structures to Shelter Super Bowl Attendees This Sunday
- FabriTec Structures Gets ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Phoenix Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building Receives 2018 Best of Design Award for Education
- FabriTec Structures Wrapping Up Construction Of DFW Airport TEXRail Station At Terminal B