With a total surface area of 345,500 sq. ft., the passenger terminal’s curbside canopies represent the largest ETFE roof system in all of North America, at the world’s busiest airport. The two canopies are each 210 feet wide by 864 feet in length and form a curved arch canopy system supported by contemporary steel frames redefining the character of the building as a 21st-century air terminal.
- FabriTec Structures Wins IFAI International Achievement Award For Greater Rochester International Airport
- FabriTec Structures Wins IFAI International Achievement Award For Allianz Field
- FabriTec Structures to Rebuild Signature Air Tampa Canopy
- Allianz Field Featured On The Cover Of Modern Steel Construction
- FabriTec Structures Offers Anatomy Of A Tension Structure Continuing Education Course